Delicious Chocolates for a Sweeter Raksha Bandhan!
The best thing about sisters is that they appreciate the smallest of efforts to make them happy. And there's nothing better than making a brother-oriented festival special for a sister. But since Raksha Bandhan is a special occasion for sisters, you can't just buy and present chocolates to them. It has to be unique and be able to make her day better. On that note, here are some ideas on how you can give a chocolate gift to your sister on rakhi:
1. A chocolate bouquet: you can pick just one type of chocolate your sister likes the most or add multiple chocolates to the bouquet and make it more attractive. A bouquet full of Ferrero Rocher, chocolate bars, or lollies. While this choice depends on you, you must ensure that the bouquet is big enough to accommodate the size and quantity of chocolates. They both should be in proportion and balance each other nicely.
2. A chocolate basket: another way of preparing a chocolate gift for a sister on Raksha Bandhan is by collecting all her favorite chocolates in a handsome quantity and putting it in a gifting basket. Then get that basket covered and decorated to make it more presentable and gift-like. Your sister won't be able to control her excitement and happiness after getting that chocolate basket.
3. Chocolate hamper: if you want to be more creative and give your sister the best chocolate gift of her life, you have to think out of the box. And getting a chocolate hamper is an out-of-the-box idea. Buy 2-4 transparent jars and fill them with exclusive handmade chocolates of different flavors and varieties. Then buy a box and nicely place all these jars in that box. On Raksha Bandhan, give this chocolate-filled hamper to your sister and see how her face glows with sheer happiness.
4. Be simple yet significant: if your sister doesn't want you to put so much effort and if she loves simplicity more than anything, then choose the simplistic approach. Give her some chocolates tied with a ribbon and a few roses. Let her admire something more low-key that can show your pure love for your sister. Do this and stand out in being the best sibling to your sister.
If your sister lives away from you and you want to send a chocolate gift to your sister, don't think too much and just do it. Just know that it's possible, and it is a great idea to celebrate Raksha Bandhan with a sibling that lives away from you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Chocolate Gift for Sister
1. Can I gift chocolates to my sister on Raksha Bandhan?
Yes, chocolates are a great gift to be presented on any occasion to anyone, even to sisters on Raksha Bandhan.
2. What are some great chocolates to add to the chocolate gift for your sister?
While you must add the chocolates that your sister is fond of, adding Ferrero rocher will be the best.
3. What type of sweets can I gift to my sister on Raksha Bandhan?
You can get a chocolate gift for your sister or Raksha Bandhan. Apart from that, artificial jewelry, accessories, watches, etc., are also good options for gifting.
4. Is gifting chocolates on Raksha Bandhan expensive?
No, chocolate gifts for sisters or anyone on Raksha Bandhan are not expensive but pocket friendly. It depends upon how and what type of chocolates you are gifting to them.
5. Can I send a chocolate gift to my sister living in Delhi?
You can send chocolates to Delhi on rakhi or any occasion across the globe via rakhibazaar.com.