Prepare Rakhi Recipes at Home and Relish
Raksha Bandhan meaning ‘bond of protection’ is an auspicious festival that holds divine importance in Indian culture. It replicates the subtle and chaste bond of affection between siblings and this occasion calls for celebration in a festive mood. The festivity of the occasion is incomplete without mouth-watering and delectable food. Rakhi is a special day to prepare lavish food at home with the help of finger-licking recipes. Here in this write up we have mentioned some of the lip smacking recipes which you can enjoy with your family members on the important day. Let’s try out on the auspicious day of Raksha Bandhan. Recipes too serve the purposes of rakhi gifts
. Take a look at below given recipes
Well Known Raksha Bandhan Recipes
Malai Gulab Jamun
• All purpose flour- 4tsp
• Full cream milk powder-1 cup
• Ghee-4tsp + for frying
• Suji-4 tsp
• Baking powder- ½ tsp
• Milk- to knead dough
• Desiccated coconut
For Sugar Syrup
• Sugar-2 cups
• Water-2 cups
• First of all, knead the dough using milk powder, suji, baking powder, 4 tsp ghee and maida. Allow the dough to set for 2-3 hours.
• If the dough becomes hard, you can add some more milk to it and knead once again.
• In the meantime, prepare the sugar syrup using 2 cups of sugar and 2 cups of water. Let it cool.
• Roll the prepared dough into small balls and fry them in ghee on medium heat.
• Add the fried balls into the sugar syrup and let it remain there for about four hours.
• Take them out, gently squeeze them and make a slit at one end. Fill the made slip with malai and roll each of the ball in desiccated coconut.
Paneer Rice Fingers
• Cooked rice-1 cup
• Paneer- 200 gms
• Sesame Seeds- 1 tsp
• Besan- 1 tsp
• Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tsp
• Khus-khus- 1 tsp
• Sambar masala- 1 tsp
• Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
• Buttermilk- 1 tsp
• Soda bicarb- a pinch
• Chilli paste- ½ tsp
• Corriander leaves- 2 tbsp
• Red chilli powder- 1 tsp
• Oil- for frying
• Salt- to taste
• In the beginning, prepare a thick batter by mixing buttermilk, rice and besan.
• Mix the remaining ingredients except the paneer and prepare a thick batter.
• Cover the paneer strips with the prepared batter and deep fry them until they are golden brown.
Share the aforesaid recipes with your friend and celebrate the event with immense zeal.