Gold Rakhi – The Best Thing to Delight Your Brother on this Rakhi
When it’s the festival of Rakhi round the corner, getting busy in shopping for the best Rakhi for your siblings and cousins is the most obvious thing. But selecting the best and the most impressive Rakhi for your brother is always a difficult and time taking process. But mostly the markets are full of usual kind of Rakhi threads. So when thinking of bringing a special Rakhi for your brother, then it may turn more difficult to search for the best one. Thus to make it easy and convenient for you, we have come up with an excellent variety of Gold Rakhi to let your brother feel special and loved.
Gold and its relationship with the Indian festival are made in heaven, thus inseparable. Whether Diwali or Raksha Bandhan, everyone loves to add at least a pinch of gold in their celebrations, whether it's buying gold jewelry on Diwali or golden Rakhi on Raksha Bandhan. But why is gold so prominent, and why can't any celebration be without gold? Let's find out:
- Symbol of luck and positivity: Gold is considered the symbol of good luck, positivity, success, growth, auspiciousness, abundance, prosperity, and whatnot. Gifting someone gold or golden things is seen as gifting someone all of these things and blessing them for their future. This is why gold is given importance on every special occasion and is added to the festivities in some way or the other.
- The ultimate purifier: Another thing that the gold is associated with in Hindu culture is purifying everything it touches. Yes, it is highly believed in Hinduism that gold has the power to purify everything that touches it because of its religious significance. And the golden color is considered no different. So gold Rakhi is seen as a cleaner for brother's life and removes negativity.
- Symbol of Goddess of Fortune: Gold is the element of Goddess Laxmi, the ultimate goddess of fortune. She is worshiped in many forms and using golden colors or golden things is one such way of appreciating her and offering her your prayers. Some people are so superstitious that they want golden color in every celebration. Hence they buy a gold rakhi for Raksha Bandhan.
Gold Rakhi Online to India – Rakhi Bazaar
|By Relation||Rakhi Combos||Specialities|
|Rakhi for Brother
||Rakhi with Sweets
||Rakhi Express Delivery|
|Rakhi for Kids
||Rakhi with Chocolates
||Rakhi Same Day Delivery|
|Rakhi for Bhaiya Bhabhi
||Rakhi with Dry Fruits & More
||Free Shipping in India|
The festival of Rakhi is all about the expressing your feelings of care and love to your dearest brother that every sister does by tying the sacred thread of Rakhi on her brother’s wrist and praying for his well being for future. Now when the thread of Rakhi is so important in terms of expressing your heartily feelings of love, affection and care, then we have come up with an exclusive variety of Gold Rakhi. This would be the best way of expressing your love to your brother as gold made things are always precious and special.
To buy, all you need to do is to go through our entire range of Gold Rakhi and select the best suitable one for your loving brother. You can also ask for getting the Gold Rakhi delivered to your brother’s address as we understand your emotions of being far from your loving brother and get delivery done within desired time frame. So hurry to make a choice for the best Gold Rakhi right now.
Most recommended gold rakhi for Raksha Bandhan:
Here are the best and most recommended gold rakis from rakhi bazaar’s collection:
- Gold rakhi with Ganesh Ji's face: This is one of the best-selling gold rakhis because of the beautiful detailing of Ganesh Ji and its gold shine. You can get this Rakhi and gift it to your brother with chocolates or dry fruits to make it a complete rakhi set.
- Golden bracelet rakhi: If you want to be different in this Rakhi and skip the traditional rakhi designs, this vibrant golden rakhi bracelet is just one for you. The design is simple yet dynamic and will charm anyone who sees the Rakhi. If you want to create a hamper with it, get a customized Rakhi with Cushion and chocolates or sweets with your Rakhi to make it an ideal Raksha Bandhan gift hamper for your brother.
- A golden om rakhi: This one is for special Shiva bhakts. The design is beautiful, and the symbol of Om is unique. It will look great on anyone's wrist, so you must consider buying a golden Om rakhi for your brother, this Raksha Bandhan.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Gold Rakhi
1. Are there any more gold rakhi other than the three designs mentioned above?
Yes, there are plenty of gold rakhi designs on the website to choose from.
2. How many Ganesh Ji's gold rakhi designs are there?
More than 10 Ganesh Ji's gold rakhi designs are in the rakhi bazaar.
3. Is there any other Om rakhi other than the circle one?
Yes, there are other designs of gold rakhi apart from the circle one.
4. Can I buy chocolates with a gold rakhi?
Yes, you can buy a combo of gold rakhi with chocolates.
5. Is this real gold?
No, this isn't real gold but golden color rakhis.