Indulge in online Rakhi shopping for Raksha Bandhan 2023 with Rakhibazaar.com
Rakhi is an amulet tied by a sister on her brother's wrist during the festival of Raksha Bandhan. It is a festival celebrated yearly on the full moon of Shravan and is prominent among all the religions in and around the Indian subcontinent. Sisters tie Rakhi to ward off evil eyes and bless their brothers with a happy and prosperous life, while brothers promise in return to protect and take care of the sisters throughout their lifetime. This festival is not just limited to the brother-sister relationship. Sisters also tie Rakhi or send Rakhi online to each other. Rakshabandhan celebrates bonds connected not just by blood but also by hearts and is an opportunity to show your chosen kin how much you care about them. It brings limitless joy and a promise to strengthen the sibling's bond. The Hindu community celebrates it across India and abroad with the utmost happiness and excitement.
Old Culture and Traditions are meant to be kept alive, and sending Rakhi online on Raksha Bandhan is a thoughtful and lovely idea. There are many e-commerce websites in India where you can purchase rakhi gifts for your siblings. And Rakhi Bazaar is an online portal to send Rakhi online. The site offers you pocket-friendly Rakhi and Rakhi Gifts. The delivery partners are honest, professional, experienced, and reliable and the best in this industry. The site also provides remarkable delivery services like express delivery, next-day delivery, and same-day delivery. Place the order and get it delivered to the desired destination within time. The site promises hassle-free online rakhi delivery and a smooth buying experience.
Even if we stay far from our siblings, we are never apart. We can hear their voice saying, "Don't worry, I am always there for you," even in the most challenging times. On this Rakhi, if your beloved brother is staying far away from you, living in another state or another country, then without thinking much, check out the latest Rakhi collection 2023 on Rakhibazaar and make sure you send Rakhi to him so that the distance can be reduced and relationships by heart can stay intact.
Get online Rakhi Delivery to Celebrate Raksha Bandhan 2023
Raksha Bandhan is celebrated grandly in India as it holds religious and sentimental importance in every sibling's life. The tradition of Rakhi tying ceremony by sisters on the wrists of their brothers is observed by everyone celebrating this festival. The holy thread of Rakhi is said to have divine powers that protect brothers from evil eyes. So, if you have a brother, buy Rakhi online for him through our online Rakhi store with free shipping and let online Rakhi delivery minimize your distance during Raksha Bandhan. This way, you can keep the traditions alive and celebrate the festival like always.
Significance of Raksha Bandhan
India has a Hub of diverse cultures and traditions that unite people and bring them together. Indian festivals have been popular attractions around the globe. The festival of Raksha Bandhan is associated with several historical legends. Some popular ones are of Indra and Indrani, Lord Krishna and Draupadi, King Bali, Goddess Lakshmi, and others, symbolizing the true sibling love that doesn't always require a blood relation. Even in the contemporary world, the importance of this festival is so much so that people buy Rakhi online but don't miss their festive celebrations on Raksha Bandhan.
How is Raksha Bandhan Celebrated in India?
In India, Raksha Bandhan is celebrated with great enthusiasm, and its preparations start weeks before the festival arrives. This festival offers an amazing opportunity for the siblings to express their love, care, and affection for each other and spend quality time with one another. The festival holds so important that people often send Rakhi online to their siblings and nephews to showcase that distance isn't a barrier when feelings are strong. This festival is known for a promise of protection and care by brothers to their sisters while sisters buy Rakhi for brothers and pray for their brothers' good health and prosperity. Siblings buy exciting gifts for each other on Raksha Bandhan, and sisters keep fast until they tie Rakhi on their brother's wrist. For the Puja, they prepare a special Rakhi Puja thali in which they keep Rakhi. Kumkum, rice, sweets, and a diya to complete the rituals of Raksha Bandhan. You can buy online Rakhi with Raksha Bandhan essentials, including Raksha Bandhan puja thali, from rakhibazaar.com and get all of them with your online Rakhi delivery.
Explore Best Online Rakhi Collection 2023 @ Rakhibazaar.com
With Raksha Bandhan's arrival, women begin searching for the best Rakhi and Rakhi gifts for their brothers. Rakhibazaar.com is a wonderful and renowned Rakhi store with a great assortment of Rakhi and Rakhi gifts for brothers and sisters in its extensive inventory at affordable prices. Rakhi Bazaar has excelled in the art of online rakhi delivery, and there's no match for rakhibazaar.com when it comes to buying online Rakhi from our varied variety of rakhis. Thoughtfully designed considering the current Rakhi trends, the flawless Rakhi range will delight every brother with its vibrancy and charm. You can conveniently order Rakhi online from this portal with same-day delivery and express your love and regards to your dearest brother exuberantly.
Browse our vast online rakhi collection of beautiful Rakhi range below that suits every budget and preference.
1. Silver Rakhi: if you wish to send Rakhi online, know that this fantastic Rakhi is counted amongst our best sellers owing to its stunning designs and complex handcrafted work. Embellished with good-quality stones and bright-colored thread, this one will impeccably deck up your brother's wrist!!!
2. Lumba Rakhi: Also known as latkan Rakhi for sister-in-law, this Rakhi is a set containing two Rakhis for brothers and sisters-in-law. This is a perfect token of your love towards the couple on Raksha Bandhan to strengthen your bond with them.
3. Designer Rakhi: These Rakhis are a perfect choice if you are looking for a trendy Rakhi for your brother. Created using special stones and gems, metals, and good-quality threads, they will make the brothers' wrists look amazing.
4. Rudraksha Rakhi: Rudraksha holds immense importance in the Hindu religion as it is associated with Lord Shiva. There is a belief that it invokes self-awareness and intellect. Buy this Rakhi for your brother on Raksha Bandhan 2023 and bless him with enhanced spiritual and mental growth.
5. Bracelet Rakhi: A rakhi that follows tradition while looking chic. As there is a great fan frenzy for bracelets among boys, surprise your brother with a bracelet Rakhi this Raksha Bandhan 2023.
Our online rakhi delivery store includes other rakhis, including pearl Rakhi, Chandan Rakhi, Golden Rakhi, swastika Rakhi, Kundan Rakhi, AD stone Rakhi, Zardosi Rakhi, and plenty more. You can buy online Rakhi from the rakhi bazaar anytime and avail of our best online rakhi delivery services always.
Online Rakhi Delivery – Rakhi Bazaar
|Rakhi Best Sellers ||Rakhi by Relation ||Rakhi Specialties |
|Designer Rakhi ||Rakhi for Brother ||Express delivery in India |
|Silver Rakhi ||Rakhi for Bhaiya-Bhabhi ||Rakhi Delivery Worldwide |
|Kids Rakhi ||Rakhi for Bhabhi ||Rakhi Gift Ideas |
|Lumba Rakhi ||Rakhi Gifts for sister ||Return Gifts for sister |
|Rakhi Sets ||Rakhi for Nephews ||Free Shipping in India |
Buy Rakhi Online for Kids to Surprise Little Ones
Kids are a source of happiness and excitement in everyone's life. They effortlessly bring an instant smile to your face with their cute gestures and talks. This Raksha Bandhan, you can make your little brother happy and excited with our cute kids Rakhi online collection. Our cartoon Rakhis are available in both threads and bracelet varieties with light effects. Rakhi Bazaar works with great detail when choosing Online Rakhi for kids. We take immense care while selecting kids Rakhi and include them in our catalog only after checking their quality to ensure they are safe for the little ones. They are a perfect balance of quality and quantity, so we take immense pride in our online kids rakhi collection. All our Kids Rakhis are meant to easily attract the attention of the sweet little brothers and nephews and make this upcoming Raksha Bandhan a memorable affair. So, if you wish to get online delivery of kids Rakhi, you can find the following Rakhi for kids in our 2023 Rakhi collection and send Rakhi online to your favorite kiddo.
- Doremon Rakhi
- Minion Rakhi
- Chhota Bheem Rakhi
- Ben 10 Rakhi
- Pokemon Rakhi
- Subway Surfer Rakhi
- Bunny Rakhi
- Pikachu Rakhi
- Doll Rakhi
- Tom and Jerry Rakhi
Not only Rakhi for kids, but you can also find gifts for kids for Raksha Bandhan on our website to bring an ear-to-ear smile to their cute faces. You can send Rakhi online for kids in India and abroad via Rakhi Bazaar and make your cute little brothers immensely happy.
Order Online Rakhi from Rakhibazaar.com for Bhaiya Bhabhi to Amaze Beautiful Couples
India is a country that is extremely rich in terms of its culture and traditions. The festival of Raksha Bandhan manifests the significance of not just brothers but also their better halves. There is a tradition of tying Rakhi on the wrists of Bhaiya and Bhabhi as they are considered one. Although it was a Marwari tradition initially, now it is observed throughout the country. So, if you also follow this ritual during the Rakhi tying ceremony, you will require a beautiful Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi for the happily married couple.
We also provide an exquisite range of Lumba Rakhi for Bhabhi and brother's Rakhi to traditionally celebrate this festival. From the traditional zardosi and Kundan Rakhi to stone studded and bracelets, Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi, our website has an attractive collection of such Rakhi online in different designs and price ranges. So, send Rakhi online for Bhaiya Bhabhi from our online Rakhi store and make Raksha Bandhan 2023 a fabulous day for the lovely couple.
Get attractive and colorful Rakhi Sets from Our Online Rakhi Store
Rakhibazaar has created an exclusive section of online rakhi gifts for brothers. As we know, you only want the best for your dear brother. That's why all our rakhi and rakhi gifts are of top quality, available at a reasonable price, so you don't have to burn a hole in your pocket. So, to make the beautiful souls in your life happy and excited, Rakhibazaar.com presents exclusive rakhi sets and Rakhi gifts collection on its website. You can get online rakhi delivery of these products in no time, and these colorful Rakhi threads are available in a variety of numbers too, like:
- Rakhi set of 2
- Rakhi set of 3
- Rakhi set of 4
- Rakhi set of 5
- Rakhi set of 6
- Family Rakhi sets
Delight Your Siblings in India with Raksha Bandhan Free Shipping
Raksha Bandhan is the best time to reunite with siblings and indulge in magnificent Rakhi celebrations. No matter how far people reside from their dear ones, they always try to mark their presence on this festive occasion. But, if you stay miles apart from your brothers in a different country and cannot celebrate this Raksha Bandhan with them in India, send the traditional thread of Rakhi to India through our unique online Rakhi delivery wallow in the Rakhi celebrations. You can buy online Rakhi from our Rakhi portal, and the best part of shopping with Rakhibazaar.com is its free shipping. Now, there'll be only love and exhilaration in the atmosphere!
Send Rakhi Gifts for Brothers Online from Rakhi Bazaar
Raksha Bandhan is a popular Hindu festival known to celebrate the bond between siblings. This festival observes sisters tying sacred Rakhi threads on their brother's wrists and offering them gifts as a token of their love and care. You can get this holy thread called Rakhi with our express delivery. Just buy Rakhi online from rakhibazaar.com and forget the tension of your Rakhi shopping this Raksha Bandhan. Considering this gifting trend at the Rakhi festival, we have an exclusive collection of Raksha Bandhan gifts for brothers on our website that are trendy, unique, and thoughtful in every way.
Explore the following Rakhi gift ideas in our catalog for fantastic Raksha Bandhan celebrations and online Rakhi delivery:
1. Rakhi with sweets: Send Rakhi with sweets to your brothers loaded with the sweetness of your love and affection. The sweets in this combo include Rasgulla, Gulab Jamun, Soan Papdi, Motichoor Laddoo, Kaju Barfi, and other delicious sweets.
2. Rakhi with dryfruits: Dryfruits are one of the best gifts for brothers on Raksha Bandhan, especially if he is diet conscious and avoids sweets. Our range has an assortment of Rakhi gifts with dry fruits loaded with fresh nuts in trays and baskets. So, you can now send Rakhi with dryfruits anywhere in India through our online Rakhi delivery.
3. Rakhi with chocolates: You can send Rakhi with chocolates online anywhere in India to your brother with some popular chocolates included in it. You can find boxes of Ferrero Rocher, Cadbury Silk chocolates, Cadbury Celebration boxes, Kit Kat chocolates, assorted chocolates, etc.
4. Rakhi with photo gifts: Rakhi with personalized gifts is another amazing Rakhi combo you can consider for your brother Raksha Bandhan. Send Rakhi gifts online now. Have a joyful Raksha Bandhan.
5. Rakhi with puja thali: As Rakhi is an auspicious festival, a Puja Thali is essential to its celebrations. You can send Rakhi with Puja Thali to your brother living abroad to celebrate this festival with him like always.
6. Rakhi with plants: Send Rakhi with plants to your brother to bless him with good health and long life on this Raksha Bandhan. Our plant Rakhi combos include a two-layer lucky bamboo plant and other useful plants.
7. Kids Rakhi with gifts: Surprising kids becomes easier with interesting gifts. You can buy Rakhi gifts for kids from our online Rakhi shop. Send Rakhi online for kids with gifts now and spread joy in their lives.
Send Rakhi Gifts to your brother in India from our Rakhi gifting portal and plan a perfect surprise for him just by sitting at home while we do the online Rakhi delivery on your behalf.
Have a Look at the Rakhi Return Gifts for Sisters on Rakhibazaar.com
Raksha Bandhan is an Indian festival that not only observes sisters offering gifts to brothers, but brothers also surprise them with return gifts for sisters. If you also want to pamper your dearest sister on Raksha Bandhan, buy online Rakhi return gifts for your sister and surprise her with your skills. Find an incredible range of gifts for sisters for Raksha Bandhan on Rakhibazaar.com that includes:
Cosmetics and perfumes: As perfumes and cosmetics are favorites amongst women, you can consider them a Rakhi gift for sister. All our beauty products are branded and skin-friendly.
Jewellery: Elevate the beauty of your gorgeous sister with ethnic jewelry items such as earrings, neckpieces, etc.
Ladies watches: Watches are one of the women's favorite fashion accessories, and they like to adorn their wrists.
Soft toys: Your cute sister deserves a special and cute Rakhi gift this Raksha Bandhan. Gift her soft toys to bring an instant smile to her face.
Handbags and clutches: Gift your professional sisters branded and trendy handbags and clutches ordered from our gift store.
Our Rakhi gifts are exclusive and include the best brands available. So, send Rakhi gifts to sister settled in India or abroad and strengthen your bond with her.
Send Rakhi Anywhere in India from Our Online Store!
Does your brother stay in India? And you cannot be there for the Rakhi celebrations with your brother. Well, don't worry because online rakhi delivery by Rakhibazaar.com has your back, and we'll help you celebrate this incredible festival virtually through our online Rakhi delivery services in India. You can buy Rakhi online and Send Rakhi to India with other gift items through our online Rakhi store, as it is easy to use and offer a great variety of Raksha Bandhan gifts for brothers. You can Send Rakhi to Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, or any city in India conveniently from the comfort of your home.
Send Rakhi to anywhere in India from our online store!
|Mumbai ||Delhi ||Bangalore |
|Hyderabad ||Ahmedabad ||Chennai |
|Gurgaon ||Noida ||Kolkata |
|Surat ||Pune ||Jaipur |
|Lucknow ||Kanpur ||Nagpur |
|Jodhpur ||Madurai ||View All City List |
Get Same Day Delivery in India via Rakhi Bazaar
Now, you don't have to worry if you want to send Rakhi online or online Rakhi gifts in one day without failure anywhere in India. Our same-day Rakhi delivery is a special Raksha Bandhan delivery service that enables our customers to get their gifts delivered to their siblings within 24 hours. We promise to offer uncompromised Rakhi online delivery in one day right, at the doorsteps of your brothers and sisters. Using this one-day online rakhi delivery feature, you can send Rakhi with sweets, chocolates, plants, dryfruits, greeting cards, cakes, and flowers. So now, sending Rakhi in one day anywhere across India is possible with Rakhi Bazaar.
Rakhi Delivery from India to Across the Globe with Rakhibazaar.com
Rakhibazaar.com is a renowned Rakhi shop on the internet platform which helps its customers to experience the best online Rakhi shopping ever with its wide range of services. Having a good international reach in foreign countries like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and many more, it helps people Send Rakhi to USA, UK, and other international countries from Indian cities with just a few clicks. By having a massive list of countries where rakhibazaar.com can send Rakhi online, you should drop your work and buy online Rakhi right now to get timely delivery of your Rakhi.
What is the Benefit of Buying Rakhi from Online Rakhi Stores?
We have read a lot about the growing industry of online Rakhi stores, but have we ever considered why this industry is booming so much? This is because:
- More and varied options of Rakhis are available with Online Rakhi shops compared to the physical stores in the markets.
- Their rakhis and Raksha Bandhan gifts are packed nicely and attractive when gifting to anyone. They instantly bring you genuine praise.
- Roli and chawal are distributed as complimentary gifts.
- Online Rakhi saves time, is hassle-free, and allows you to shop for a prominent festival without stepping out of your house.
- You can buy exclusive Rakhi combos and gift hampers from these online Rakhi stores without purchasing them separately at affordable prices.
- It saves time, energy, and money, too, with various discounts, offers, free shipping, and whatnot.
- Facilities of online Rakhi delivery worldwide help people send their Rakhis to any part of the world without stepping out of their homes.
Rakhibazaar.com: The Best Place to Shop for Rakhi Online
Rakhibazaar.com has successfully climbed the ladders of accomplishments one after another. With strenuous efforts and the hard work of its owner, the company became the number one website to indulge in the online shopping of Rakhis. The extensive and best array of Rakhis and other gifts for the occasion of Raksha Bandhan found here provides numerous Rakhi gifting solutions to its customers. The comparatively low prices of Rakhis and other products are another factor that makes this website the most preferred online rakhi shopping store by people in India and abroad.
The Express Rakhi delivery in India is another striking feature that makes this portal one of the trusted ones, as your products can be delivered to the doorsteps of your loved ones right on time. With Rakhi Bazaar, be ready to spread big smiles on your loved ones' faces this Raksha Bandhan 2023 by reveling in the best Rakhi celebrations ever!
5 Rules you must follow before Tying a Rakhi:
1. One must not tie Black colored Rakhi to her brother as Black symbolizes negativity.
2. Never tie a broken rakhi on your brother's hand.
3. Do not Tie Rakhi on the Left Hand of your Brother.
4. While tying Rakhi, ensure your brother's face is towards the East.
5. Rotate Puja Ki Thali three times and in a clockwise direction after tying Rakhi to your brother to remove negativity from his life.
Interesting Facts about Raksha Bandhan
You already know that Raksha Bandhan is a hugely popular festival in India, celebrated with much love and enthusiasm between brothers and sisters. But do you know some interesting facts about this renowned festival? Well, if not, then keep reading below!
- Raksha Bandhan is celebrated in different corners of India and is known as Rakhi Poornima, Rakhi, or Rakhri.
- Raksha Bandhan is not only related to Hindus. This festival of siblinghood is celebrated even by Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, Muslims, and Christians.
- Rabindranath Tagore, a Nobel Prize winner, poet, and writer, used this festival to unite Hindus and Muslims in peace and harmony during the Partition of Bengal in 1905.
- Do you know the festival is not only limited to tying a rakhi to a brother’s wrist? Hindus on this day also worship Lord Indra, the god of rain, and Varuna, the god associated with the sky, ocean, and water.
- The celebration of Raksha Bandhan is not only limited to India. The popular festival is also celebrated in the UAE, UK, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, New Zealand, and other countries. Raksha Bandhan is also celebrated in Nepal, where it’s called Janai Purnima.
- Raksha Bandhan is the festival that celebrates the love between a brother and a sister, where the sister ties a rakhi thread on her brother's wrist. But, in some states of India, such as Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, etc., the sisters also tie a rakhi to their sister-in-law, which is called a lumba rakhi.
- The religious journey of Amarnath starts on Guru Purnima and ends on the day of Raksha Bandhan.
- In Uttarakhand, the Raksha Bandhan festival is celebrated uniquely. On this day, before the rakhi tying ceremony, the men first have to change their Janeu, the sacred thread across their bodies.