Indulge in Best Online Rakhi 2020 Shopping with Rakhibazaar.com
This Raksha Bandhan, take the benefits of ordering rakhi online to express your hearty feelings to your brother and let him know what he means to you. The Hindu festival of Raksha Bandhan rejoices the love and affection between brothers and sisters. The Rakhi festival signifies the beautiful bond of love and care shared by brothers and sisters around the world irrespective whether they have a blood relation or not.
The Rakhi tying ritual is the most significant custom on this auspicious day. But, due to distance, many sisters are bound to give this custom a miss. That’s why we are here with online Rakhi shopping to help such siblings get connected and revel in the ancient traditions of Raksha Bandhan. Choosing a unique thread to signify your love for your brother has become quite easy. All thanks to our wide range of online Rakhis! From Chhota Bheem themed Rakhi to sophisticated beaded Rakhis, there is ample for you to make a smart choice. Our extensive range of Rakhi collection is the culmination of the best and latest trendy Rakhis acquired from renowned suppliers and manufacturers. You can explore innumerable rakhi online along with rakhi gifts on our portal at really affordable prices.
So, buy rakhi 2020 from our fresh collection and make this festival unforgettable for your loving brother!
Send Rakhi Online: The Best Way to celebrate Raksha Bandhan 2020
The festival of Raksha Bandhan manifests the amazing relationship shared by brothers and sisters in a traditional style. The tying of Rakhis on the wrists of brothers by sisters is an age-old custom of strengthening one’s bond with them. This spiritual thread is said to have immense powers that will protect our brothers from any impending dangers or evil eyes. So, if your bro happens to stay miles apart from India or from you, worry not as you can always send rakhi worldwide via Rakhibazaar.com. Just be sure to provide us with his address correctly, and we provide fast delivery and secure payment options to buy rakhi online.
Significance of Raksha Bandhan
India is not just a country, but a culmination of diverse cultures and traditions, which brings people closer to one another. Festivals in India are popular attractions for people all around the world. Raksha Bandhan is an Indian festival associated with many myths as well as historic legends revolving around it. On the day of the celebration, sisters tie a holy thread known as Rakhi on their brother's wrist. This sacrosanct act exemplifies the love and care that sisters behold for their brothers and the lifelong vow of brothers to protect their sisters. The festival is actually an event where siblings, distant relatives and buddies celebrate the lovely brother-sister bond. The day brings together men and women of diverse religions and ethnic groups, focusing on love, peace and affection amongst one another.
How is Raksha Bandhan Celebrated in India?
The celebration of Raksha Bandhan is a grand affair in India. Celebrated on the auspicious occasion of Shravan Purnima, this festival is a wonderful opportunity to renew your amazing bonds with your siblings and have a good time with them. This festival is a promise of protection and support by brothers to sisters while sisters offer their prayers for the well-being of their brothers. Sisters spend days shopping for the best attires for them as well as Rakhi for brothers and other gifts for them. The thread of Rakhi keeps the love and adoration between siblings alive and makes them remember their vows to each other every year. They keep a fast until they tie a Rakhi on their brother’s wrist. For the Rakhi Puja, a Puja thali is prepared in which they keep kumkum, rice, sweets, betel nut, a diya, and a Rakhi to properly complete all the rituals of Raksha Bandhan.
Explore Unique Rakhi Collection 2020 @ Rakhibazaar.com
With the arrival of Raksha Bandhan, women begin their search for the best Rakhi and Rakhi gifts for their brothers. Rakhibazaar.com is a spectacular and well-known Rakhi store having a great assortment of Rakhis and gifts for Raksha Bandhan in its extensive inventory at really reasonable prices. Intricately designed considering the modern festive trends, the flawless Rakhi range will stupefy each and every brother with its vibrancy and charm. You can conveniently order Rakhi online from this portal with Rakhi same day delivery and express your love and regards to your dearest brother in an exuberant manner.
Browse through our vast collection of scintillating Rakhi range below suitable for every budget and preference.
1. Silver Rakhi: This amazing Rakhi is counted amongst our best sellers owing to its stunning designs and complex handcrafted work. Embellished with the good quality stones and bright colored thread, this one will impeccably deck up the wrist of your brother!!!
2. Lumba Rakhi: Also known as Bhaiya-Bhabhi, this Rakhi is basically a set which contains two Rakhis for brother and sisters-in-law. This is a perfect token of your love towards them on Raksha Bandhan in order to strengthen your bond with them.
3. Designer Rakhi: These Rakhis are certainly a perfect choice in case you are looking for modish and stylish Rakhis for your brother. Created using special stones and gems, metals and good-quality threads, they will make the wrist of brothers look attractive and charming.
4. Rudraksha Rakhi: Rudraksha is said to hold immense importance in the Hindu religion as it is associated with Lord Shiva. It is believed that invokes self-awareness and intellect. Buy this Rakhi for your brother for Rakhi 2020 and bless him with an enhanced spiritual and mental growth.
5. Kids Rakhi: Make your little brothers happy on Raksha Bandhan with a super cute kids Rakhi collection which comprises cartoon Rakhis like Doremon Rakhi, Minion Rakhi, Ben 10 Rakhi and many more.
6. Bracelet Rakhi: Since boys have so much craze for wearing bracelets, this Raksha Bandhan 2020, surprise your loving brother with this Rakhi that fulfils dual purposes, i.e. works like a Rakhi as well as an alluring bracelet on the wrist.
Other Rakhis available on this website include pearl Rakhi, Chandan Rakhi, Rakhi threads, golden Rakhi, divine Rakhi like swastika Rakhi, Zardosi Rakhi, and plenty more.
Online Rakhi Delivery – Rakhi Bazaar
|Rakhi Best Sellers ||Rakhi by Relation ||Rakhi Specialties |
|Designer Rakhi ||Rakhi for Brother ||Express delivery in India |
|Silver Rakhi ||Rakhi for Bhaiya-Bhabhi ||Rakhi Delivery Worldwide |
|Kids Rakhi ||Rakhi for Bhabhi ||Rakhi Gift Ideas |
|Lumba Rakhi ||Rakhi Gifts for sister ||Return Gifts for sister |
|Rakhi Sets ||Rakhi for Nephews ||Free Shipping in India |
Delight Your Siblings in India with Raksha Bandhan Free Shipping
Raksha Bandhan is the best time to reunite with the siblings and indulge in magnificent Rakhi celebrations with them. No matter how far people reside from their dear ones, they always try to mark their presence on this festive occasion. But, if you stay miles apart from your brothers in a different country and are unable to celebrate this Raksha Bandhan with them in India, then send the traditional thread of Rakhi to India through our amazing Rakhi delivery to wallow in the Rakhi celebrations. The best part of shopping with Rakhibazaar.com is its free shipping in India. Now, there’ll be only love and exhilaration in the atmosphere!
Rakhi Delivery from India to Worldwide with Rakhibazaar.com
Rakhibazaar.com is a renowned Rakhi shop on internet platform which helps its customers to experience the best online Rakhi shopping ever with its wide range of services. Having a good international reach in foreign countries like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and others, it helps people send Rakhi to USA, UK and other international countries from Indian cities with just a few clicks through its Rakhi delivery worldwide.
Why is the Benefit of Buying Rakhi from Online Rakhi Stores?
We all have read a lot about the growing industry of such Rakhi websites, but have we ever thought of why this industry is booming so much? Well, read here-
- More and varied options of Rakhis are available with Online Rakhi shops as compared to the physical stores in the markets.
- Roli and chawal are distributed as complimentary gifts.
- You can buy exclusive Rakhi combos and gift hampers online from these Rakhi stores without actually purchasing the separately at really affordable prices.
- Facilities of online Rakhi delivery worldwide help people to send their Rakhis to any part of the world without stepping out of their homes.
Rakhibazaar.com: The Best Place to Shop for Rakhi Online
Rakhibazaar.com has successfully climbed the ladders of accomplishments after strenuous efforts of its owner in making it a number one website to indulge in online shopping of Rakhis. The extensive and best array of Rakhis and other gifts for the occasion of Raksha Bandhan found here provides numerous Rakhi gifting solutions to its customers.
The comparatively low prices of Rakhis and other products are another factor which makes this website the most preferred on by people in India and abroad.
The Express Rakhi delivery in India is another striking feature which makes this portal one of the trusted ones as your products can be delivered at the doorsteps of your loved ones right on time.
With Rakhi Bazaar, be ready to spread big smiles on your loved ones’ faces this Raksha Bandhan 2020 by reveling in the best Rakhi celebrations ever!
Raksha Bandhan Muhurat 2020: India!
|Rakhi Thread Ceremony Time ||09:28 AM to 09:17 PM on 3rd August 2020 |
|Rakhi Purnima Tithi Begins ||09:28 PM on Aug 2nd, 2020 |
|Rakhi Purnima Tithi Ends ||09:28 PM on Aug 3rd, 2020 |
|Aparahna Time ||01:48 PM to 04:29 PM on 3rd Aug, 2020 |
|Pradosh Time ||07:10 PM to 09:17 PM on 3rd Aug, 2020 |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Rakhibazaar.com 1. Do you provide same day delivery of Rakhi in India?
Yes, we offer same day Rakhi delivery in approximately more than 750+ cities of India. 2. What does Rakhibazaar.com offer in its range of products?
Here on this website, you’ll find -
3. Is there any option to place orders on phone or through fax?
- Latest and trendy collection of Rakhi for brothers like designer Rakhis, Silver Rakhis, fancy Rakhis, bracelet Rakhis and plenty more fabulous options.
- Rakhi with Puja thalis which include free kumkum and rice.
- Rakhi gift hampers like Rakhi with sweets, Rakhi with chocolates, Rakhi with dry fruits, and so many Rakhi combos for amazing Rakhi celebrations.
All the orders for Rakhi and other gifts are accepted through online shopping from the website by making online payments of your products. But, if you wish to place your orders on the phone, you can contact our cutomer care executives on 8470001155. 4. Do you provide your delivery services outside India?
Yes, Rakhibazaar.com provides the services of Rakhi delivery in international countries like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, and many more. 5. What are the payment methods do you offer to customers?
Our customers can make the payment of their Rakhis and other gifts through online methods of payments like credit cards; debit cards; net banking; mobile wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, Airtel Money, Ola Money, Oxigen, Pay Zapp, and Paycash; and for Non-Indian cards, use PayPal. We do not accept Cash on Delivery (COD). 6. How to track order on this website?
Once an order moves out of the warehouse for delivery, an order number will send on the customer’s mail ID. The person needs to enter that number in the “Track Order” section and see the status of the order. 7. How to contact customer care in case of any issues?
You can either call us on 8470001155 or mail us at info@Rakhibazaar.com.