Splurge in online Rakhi shopping for Raksha Bandhan 2022 with Rakhibazaar.com
Rakhi is an amulet tied by a sister on her brother’s wrist at the festival of Raksha Bandhan. It is a festival celebrated every year on the full moon of Shravan and is prominent among all the religions in and around the Indian subcontinent. Sisters tie Rakhi to ward off evil eyes and bless their brothers with a happy and prosperous life, while brothers promise in return to protect and take care of the sisters throughout their lifetime. This festival is not just limited to the brother-sister relationship, but sisters also tie Rakhi or send Rakhi online to each other. Rakshabandhan celebrates bonds connected not just by blood but also by hearts and is an opportunity to show your chosen kin how much you care about them. It brings along limitless joy and a promise to strengthen the sibling’s bond. It is celebrated across India and abroad with happiness and excitement.
Old Culture and Traditions are meant to be kept alive, and sending Rakhi online on Raksha Bandhan is a thoughtful and lovely idea. But in this time of corona, everyone is scared, and following social distancing and going out is a big challenge. Then I would suggest you buy rakhi gifts for your sister online. There are many e-commerce websites in India where you can purchase rakhi gifts for your sister and brother. And Rakhi Bazaar is an online portal through which you can send Rakhi online. The site offers you pocket-friendly Rakhi and Rakhi Gifts. The delivery partners are honest, reliable and they are the best in this industry. The site also provides you remarkable delivery services like express delivery, next-day delivery, and same-day delivery. Place the order and get it delivered to the destination within time. The site promises you a hassle-free online rakhi delivery and a smooth buying experience.
Even if we stay far away from our siblings, we are never apart. We can always hear their voice saying, “Don’t worry, I am always there for you,” even in the most challenging times. On this Rakhi, if your beloved brother is staying far away from you, living in another state or another country, then without thinking much, check out the latest Rakhi collection 2022 on Rakhibazaar and get a fantastic roller-coaster rakhi ride!!
Send Rakhi Online to Celebrate Raksha Bandhan 2022
Raksha Bandhan is celebrated in a grand manner in India as it holds religious and sentimental importance in the lives of the brothers and sisters. The tradition of Rakhi tying ceremony by sisters on the wrists of their brothers is observed by the people celebrating this festival. The holy thread of Rakhi is said to have divine powers that protect brothers from evil eyes. So, if you have a brother who resides in India or abroad, you can buy Rakhi online for him through our online Rakhi store with free shipping. This way, you can keep the traditions and celebrate this festival in the same manner as before.
Significance of Raksha Bandhan
India is a country with a culmination of diverse cultures and traditions, which brings unite people to one another. Indian festivals have been popular attractions around the globe. The festival of Raksha Bandhan is associated with several myths and historical legends. Some of the popular ones are of Indra and Indrani, Lord Krishna and Draupadi, King Bali and Goddess Lakshmi, and others, symbolizing the true sibling love that is much above the blood relations.
The day observes sisters tying a holy thread of Rakhi on their brother's wrist as a mark of their love and care; brothers promise to protect their sisters no matter what. This festival is actually an event where brothers and sisters, relatives and buddies celebrate together the incredible and eternal brother-sister bond. The festival unites men and women of diverse religions and communities, focusing on spreading love, peace, and affection.
How is Raksha Bandhan Celebrated in India?
Raksha Bandhan is celebrated in a grand manner in India. This auspicious occasion is observed on the day of Shravan Purnima. This festival offers an amazing opportunity for the siblings to express their love, care, and affection for each other and spend quality time with one another. This festival is known for a promise of protection and care by brothers to their sisters; and sisters pray for the good health and prosperity of their brothers. Sisters begin their preparations for this special festival many days before and buy Rakhi for brothers along with exciting gifts for Raksha Bandhan. Sisters also keep fast till the time they tie Rakhi on their brother's wrist. For the Puja, they prepare a special Rakhi Puja thali in which they keep Rakhi. kumkum, rice, sweets, and a diya to complete the rituals of Raksha Bandhan.
Explore Best Online Rakhi Collection 2022 @ Rakhibazaar.com
With the arrival of Raksha Bandhan, women begin their search for the best Rakhi and Rakhi gifts for their brothers. Rakhibazaar.com is a wonderful and renowned Rakhi store having a great assortment of Rakhi and Rakhi gifts for brothers and sisters in its extensive inventory at really affordable prices. Intricately designed considering the current Rakhi trends, the flawless Rakhi range will stupefy each and every brother with its vibrancy and charm. You can conveniently order Rakhi online from this portal with Rakhi same day delivery and express your love and regards to your dearest brother in an exuberant manner.
Browse through our vast collection of beautiful Rakhi range below suitable for every budget and preference.
1. Silver Rakhi: This amazing Rakhi is counted amongst our best sellers owing to its stunning designs and complex handcrafted work. Embellished with good quality stones and bright colored thread, this one will impeccably deck up the wrist of your brother!!!
2. Lumba Rakhi: Also known as Bhaiya-Bhabhi, this Rakhi is basically a set that contains two Rakhis for brother and sisters-in-law. This is a perfect token of your love towards them on Raksha Bandhan in order to strengthen your bond with them.
3. Designer Rakhi: These Rakhis are certainly a perfect choice in case you are looking for trendy Rakhi for your brother. Created using special stones and gems, metals, and good-quality threads, they will make the brothers' wrists look amazing.
4. Rudraksha Rakhi: Rudraksha holds immense importance in the Hindu religion as it is associated with Lord Shiva. There is a belief that it invokes self-awareness and intellect. Buy this Rakhi for your brother for Raksha Bandhan 2022 and bless him with an enhanced spiritual and mental growth.
5. Kids Rakhi: Make your cute little brothers happy on this Raksha Bandhan with a super cute kids Rakhi collection, which comprises cartoon Rakhis like Minion Rakhi, Doremon Rakhi, Ben 10 Rakhi, Pokemon Rakhi, and many more.
6. Bracelet Rakhi: As there is a great fan frenzy for bracelets among boys, surprise your brother with a bracelet Rakhi on this Raksha Bandhan 2022.
Other Rakhi available on this online Rakhi store are pearl Rakhi, Chandan Rakhi, golden Rakhi, swastika Rakhi, Kundan Rakhi, AD stone Rakhi, Zardosi Rakhi, and plenty more.
Online Rakhi Delivery – Rakhi Bazaar
|Rakhi Best Sellers ||Rakhi by Relation ||Rakhi Specialties |
|Designer Rakhi ||Rakhi for Brother ||Express delivery in India |
|Silver Rakhi ||Rakhi for Bhaiya-Bhabhi ||Rakhi Delivery Worldwide |
|Kids Rakhi ||Rakhi for Bhabhi ||Rakhi Gift Ideas |
|Lumba Rakhi ||Rakhi Gifts for sister ||Return Gifts for sister |
|Rakhi Sets ||Rakhi for Nephews ||Free Shipping in India |
Buy Rakhi Online for Kids to Surprise Little Ones
Kids are a source of happiness and excitement in everyone's life. They effortlessly bring an instant smile on your face with their cute gestures and talks. This Raksha Bandhan, you can make your little brother happy and excited with our cute kids Rakhi online collection that boasts of popular cartoon Rakhi available in both threads and bracelet varieties with light effects. Rakhi Bazaar works with great detail when it comes to choosing Rakhi online for kids. We take immense care while selecting kids Rakhi and include them in our catalogue only after checking their quality to ensure that they are absolutely safe for the little ones. All our Kids Rakhi are meant to attract the attention of the sweet little brothers with ease and make this upcoming Raksha Bandhan a memorable affair.
You can find the following Rakhi for kids in our 2022 Rakhi collection:
- Doremon Rakhi
- Minion Rakhi
- Chhota Bheem Rakhi
- Ben 10 Rakhi
- Pokemon Rakhi
- Subway Surfer Rakhi
- Bunny Rakhi
- Pikachu Rakhi
- Doll Rakhi
- Tom and Jerry Rakhi
Not only Rakhi for kids, but you can also find gifts for kids for Raksha Bandhan on our website to bring an ear-to-ear smile on their cute faces. You can send Rakhi online for kids in India and abroad through us and make your cute little brothers joyful like never before!
Order Online Rakhi for Bhaiya Bhabhi to Amaze Beautiful Couples
India is a country that is extremely rich in terms of its culture and traditions. The festival of Raksha Bandhan manifests the significance of not just brothers, but also their better halves. There is a tradition of tying Rakhi on the wrists of Bhaiya and Bhabhi as they are considered as one. Although, it was a Marwari tradition initially, now it is observed throughout the country. So, if you also follow this ritual during the Rakhi tying ceremony, then you will definitely require a beautiful Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi for the happily married couple.
Rakhibazaar.com offers a magnificent range of Lumba Rakhi for Bhabhi and brother's Rakhi for the celebration of this festival in the most traditional manner. From the traditional zardosi and kundan Rakhi to stone studded and bracelet Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi, our website has an attractive collection of such Rakhi online in different designs and price ranges. So, send Rakhi online for Bhaiya Bhabhi from our online Rakhi store and make Raksha Bandhan 2022 a fabulous day for the lovely couple.
Get attractive and colorful Rakhi Sets Online from Our Online Rakhi Store.
Rakhibazaar has come up with an exclusive section of online rakhi gifts for brothers. As we know, you only want the best for your dear brother, that’s why all our rakhi and rakhi gifts are of top quality, available at an acceptable price so that you don’t have to burn a hole in your pocket. So, to make such beautiful souls happy and excited, Rakhibazaar.com presents you an exclusive rakhi sets and Rakhi gifts collection on its website. These colorful Rakhi threads are available in a variety of numbers such as:
- Rakhi set of 2
- Rakhi set of 3
- Rakhi set of 4
- Rakhi set of 5
- Rakhi set of 6
- Family Rakhi sets
Rakhi is a famous Indian festival, and all sisters start preparations in advance. They start looking for beautiful and colorful rakhis and gifts for their brothers to show them how important they are. So rakhibazaar offers you an exclusive section of online rakhi gifts for brothers like Mauli Rakhi, Rudraksha Rakhi, Designer Rakhi, Kids Rakhi, Cartoon Rakhi, Kundan Rakhi, Lumba Rakhi, Zardosi Rakhi, etc. So, hurry up and quickly send rakhi sets online to your brothers residing in India or abroad and make this forthcoming Rakhi event a scintillating one for them.
Send Rakhi Gifts for Brothers Online from Rakhi Bazaar
Raksha Bandhan is a popular Hindu festival that is known to celebrate the pure bond between the siblings. This festival observes sisters tying sacred Rakhi threads on their brother's wrists and offering them gifts as a token of their love and care. Considering this gifting trend on the Rakhi festival, we have an exclusive collection of Raksha Bandhan gifts for brothers on our website that are trendy, unique, and thoughtful in every way.
Explore the following Rakhi gift ideas in our catalogue for fantastic Raksha Bandhan celebrations:
1. Rakhi with sweets: Send Rakhi with sweets to your brothers loaded with the sweetness of your love and affection. The sweets in this combo include Rasgulla, Gulab Jamun, Soan Papdi, Motichoor Laddoo, Kaju Barfi, and other delicious sweets.
2. Rakhi with dryfruits: Dryfruits are one of the best gifts for brothers for Raksha Bandhan. We have an assortment of dryfruit Rakhi gifts in our range that is loaded with fresh nuts in a tray and baskets. So, you can send Rakhi with dryfruits now anywhere in India where your brother resides through our online Rakhi delivery.
3. Rakhi with chocolates: You can send Rakhi with chocolates online anywhere in India to your brother that some popular chocolates included in it. You can find boxes of Ferrero Rocher, Cadbury Silk chocolates, Cadbury Celebration boxes, Kit Kat chocolates, assorted chocolates, etc.
4. Rakhi with photo gifts: Rakhi with personalized gifts is another amazing Rakhi combo that you can consider for your brother for Raksha Bandhan. Send Rakhi gifts online now and spread happiness on his face now.
5. Rakhi with puja thali: As Rakhi is an auspicious festival, a Puja Thali makes an essential component in its celebrations. You can send Rakhi with Puja Thali to your distant brother to celebrate this festival just like before.
6. Rakhi with plants: Send Rakhi with plants to your brother to bless him with good health and long life on this Raksha Bandhan. Our plant Rakhi combos are inclusive of atwo-layer lucky bamboo plant and other exciting gifts.
7. Kids Rakhi with gifts: Surprising kids is a simple thing when you have interesting things with you. You can buy Rakhi gifts for kids from our online Rakhi shop. Send Rakhi online for kids with gifts now and spread joy in their lives.
Send Rakhi gifts now to your brother in India from our Rakhi gifting portal and plan a perfect surprise for him just by sitting at home.
Order Return Rakhi Gifts for Sisters Online for Beautiful Souls.
Raksha Bandhan is an Indian festival that not only observes sisters offering gifts to brothers; but, brothers too surprise them with Rakhi return gifts for sisters. Find a wonderful range of gifts for sisters for Raksha Bandhan on Rakhibazaar.com that includes:
Cosmetics and perfumes: As perfumes and cosmetics are a favourite among women, you can certainly consider them as a Rakhi gift for sister. All our beauty products are branded and skin-friendly.
Jewellery: Elevate the beauty of your beautiful and sweet sister with ethnic jewellery items such as earrings, neckpieces, etc.
Ladies watches: Watches are one of the favourite fashion accessories of women that they like to adorn on their wrists.
Soft toys: Your cute sister deserves a special and cute Rakhi gift this Raksha Bandhan. Gift her soft toys to bring an instant smile to her face.
Handbags and clutches: Gift your professional sisters with branded and trendy handbags and clutches ordered from our gift store.
Send Rakhi gifts to sister now settled in India or abroad and strengthen your bind with her. Our Rakhi gifts are exclusive and include the best brands available in the market.
Delight Your Siblings in India with Raksha Bandhan Free Shipping
Raksha Bandhan is the best time to reunite with the siblings and indulge in magnificent Rakhi celebrations with them. No matter how far people reside from their dear ones, they always try to mark their presence on this festive occasion. But, if you stay miles apart from your brothers in a different country and are unable to celebrate this Raksha Bandhan with them in India, then send the traditional thread of Rakhi to India through our amazing Rakhi delivery wallow in the Rakhi celebrations. The best part of shopping with Rakhibazaar.com is its free shipping in India. Now, there'll be only love and exhilaration in the atmosphere!
Rakhi Delivery from India to Worldwide with Rakhibazaar.com
Rakhibazaar.com is a renowned Rakhi shop on the internet platform which helps its customers to experience the best online Rakhi shopping ever with its wide range of services. Having a good international reach in foreign countries like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and others, it helps people send Rakhi to USA, UK and other international countries from Indian cities with just a few clicks through its Rakhi delivery worldwide.
Send Rakhi Online with Same Day Delivery in India
Now, you don't have to worry if you want to send Rakhi or online Rakhi gifts in one day without failure anywhere in India in a timely manner. Our same-day Rakhi delivery is a special Raksha Bandhan delivery service that enables our customers to get their gifts delivered to their siblings within 24 hours. We promise to offer uncompromised Rakhi online delivery in one day right, at the doorsteps of your brothers and sisters. You can send Rakhi with sweets, chocolates, plants, dryfruits, greeting cards, cakes, and flowers using this one-day delivery feature from our website.
Send Rakhi to India from Worldwide via Rakhi Bazaar
Does your brother stay in India? And, you cannot be there for the Rakhi celebrations with your brother. Well, don't worry, as we help you celebrate this incredible festival in a virtual manner through our online Rakhi delivery in India. You can send Rakhi to India with other gifts online through our online Rakhi store as it is easy to use and offer a great variety of Raksha Bandhan gifts for brothers. You can send Rakhi to Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, and other Indian cities from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE, and other international countries using express Rakhi delivery service with free shipping.
What is the Benefit of Buying Rakhi from Online Rakhi Stores?
We all have read a lot about the growing industry of such Rakhi websites, but have we ever thought of why this industry is booming so much? Well, read here-
- More and varied options of Rakhis are available with Online Rakhi shops as compared to the physical stores in the markets.
- Roli and chawal are distributed as complimentary gifts.
- You can buy exclusive Rakhi combos and gift hampers online from these Rakhi stores without actually purchasing them separately at really affordable prices.
- Facilities of online Rakhi delivery worldwide help people send their Rakhis to any part of the world without stepping out of their homes.
Rakhibazaar.com:The Best Place to Shop for Rakhi Online
Rakhibazaar.com has successfully climbed the ladders of accomplishments after the strenuous efforts of its owner in making it the number one website to indulge in the online shopping of Rakhis. The extensive and best array of Rakhis and other gifts for the occasion of Raksha Bandhan found here provides numerous Rakhi gifting solutions to its customers. The comparatively low prices of Rakhis and other products are another factor that makes this website the most preferred by people in India and abroad.
The Express Rakhi delivery in India is another striking feature that makes this portal one of the trusted ones as your products can be delivered at the doorsteps of your loved ones right on time. With Rakhi Bazaar, be ready to spread big smiles on your loved ones' faces this Raksha Bandhan 2022 by revelling in the best Rakhi celebrations ever!
5 Amazing Facts About Raksha Bandhan:
The Raksha Bandhan is a festival that has been celebrated for centuries. There are many customs, theories, and feelings attached to this festival sibling’s love. Also, many interesting facts revolve around Raksha Bandhan. Some of these facts are:
1. Raksha Bandhan is primarily celebrated by Hindus and Sikhs, but it can clearly be seen that even Muslims, Buddhists, Christians.
2. The festival falls on the full moon day of Shravan. As per the western calendar, it usually falls in July and August.
3. In few regions of India, Rakhi is tied by wives to their husbands, so it is not the only festival of siblings.
4. There are many famous stories tied around this festival like once Draupadi tied Rakhi on the wrist of Shri Krishna, and Indrani tied Rakhi to her husband Indra dev.
5. The most famous sweets at this festival are Ghevar, Barfi, Kalakand, Gulab Jamun, Phirni, Ladoo, etc.
Send Rakhi to anywhere in India from our online store!
|Mumbai ||Delhi ||Bangalore |
|Hyderabad ||Ahmedabad ||Chennai |
|Gurgaon ||Noida ||Kolkata |
|Surat ||Pune ||Jaipur |
|Lucknow ||Kanpur ||Nagpur |
|Jodhpur ||Madurai ||View All City List |
5 Rules you Must follow before Tying a Rakhi:
1. One must not buy and tie Black colored Rakhi, as Black symbolizes Negativity.
2. Never tie a broken rakhi on your brother's hand.
3. Do not Tie Rakhi on the Left Hand of your Brother.
4. While tying Rakhi, make sure your brother's face is towards the East.
5. Rotate Puja Ki Thali three times and in a clockwise direction.