On This Rakhi Choose Mauli Rakhi for Your Loving Brother
The sacred thread of Rakhi is the most important thing of the festival of Rakhi also known as ‘Raksha Bandhan’. It the sacred thread that every India Hindu girl or women ties on the wrist of her brother and prays to god for his well being and lifelong success. This is the way, that every sister expresses her feelings of love, care and affection to their brothers. On the other hand, every promise for talking care of their sister and protecting them from any harm throughout their life. This is the way that every sister and brother expresses their love and care for each other on the festival of Rakhi.
Mauli rakhi – Significance of Mauli thread
Before we discuss the significance of Mauli threads to know why buying Mauli rakhi is a good option, let us quickly update you on what Mauli thread is made of?
Mauli thread is made of cotton fabric and is then dyed with red and saffron dyes to give it the perfect color. Apart from Mauli, the thread is also known as Raksha sutra, puja dhaga or prayer thread, kalawa, etc.
Mauli thread has a very prominent place in Hinduism but do you know why it is considered so important and what makes it promising? Since you have to buy Mauli rakhi online, learn a few facts about the Mauli thread as it will make Mauli rakhi more memorable for you.
The religious significance of the Mauli thread:
- Mauli threads keep negativity at bay: Have you seen before the start of any auspicious event how a Mauli rakhi is tied to every member's wrist. This is to keep the negativity away and ensure the task gets fulfilled without hindrance.
- Mauli threads are considered blissful: Since Mauli threads are used in every auspicious work and even offered to our deities, they are seen as a blessing of God, and so even before starting a new task or before having new beginnings in life, a Mauli thread is tied to get the blessings of the almighty.
- It has historical references: From Tridevs to Mahabharata and from Atharva Samhita to Anant Chaturdashi, Mauli threads have played a vital role on all these occasions and in all these historical references.
And that was the religious significance of the Mauli thread. But the Mauli thread has scientific relevance too. The Scientific importance of the Mauli thread includes: that it cures imbalances in our body: the imbalance in the three doshas of our body, known as the vatta, pitta, and Kapha doshas, is balanced and stabilized by wearing a rakhi on the wrist. This further ensures a person doesn't get affected with diabetes, BP problems, and heart diseases.
Mauli Rakhi Online to India – Rakhi Bazaar
Now, let us look at some ways in which you can take a Mauli rakhi for your brother this Raksha Bandhan:
- Mauli rakhi with puja thali and frooti gift hamper: Your brother will be overjoyed to see a stylish presentation of a typically traditional Mauli rakhi. Decorate your plate with the needful and add fun to your Raksha Bandhan celebrations.
- A golden Ganesh rakhi with a plant: Ganesh Ji is a symbol of prosperity, and plants symbolize positivity. Buy them with a box of sweets and gift them to your brother on Raksha Bandhan.
- A traditional or modern rakhi with a watch and dry fruits collection: If you want to be unique and don't want to take chocolates or sweets for your brother this Raksha Bandhan, then gift him Rakhi with dry fruits. And buy a watch for him as a part of Raksha Bandhan's present. This will not just be a different but valuable and elegant gifting idea too.
|By Relation||Rakhi Combos||Specialities|
|Rakhi for Brother
||Rakhi with Sweets
||Rakhi Express Delivery|
|Rakhi for Kids
||Rakhi with Chocolates
||Rakhi Same Day Delivery|
|Rakhi for Bhaiya Bhabhi
||Rakhi with Dry Fruits & More
||Free Shipping in India|
So when the festival of Rakhi is round the corner, we have come up with an exclusive array of Mauli Rakhi that is one of the popular kinds of Rakhis. Online rakhi shopping is always preferable in terms of saving time and energy to venture across the streets and finding the right one. So if you belong to a busy and hectic lifestyle, then buying mauli Rakhi from us is just the right option. You just need to go through our range and select the best mauli Rakhi as per your choice and suitability and place an order for it.
Another benefit of buying Mauli Rakhi from us is sending it to your brother residing somewhere else across the country. So all the sisters, who are living far away from their brothers can now send their Rakhi to their brother from us. Thus hurry!
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Mauli Rakhi
1.How can I order mauli rakhi?
You can order Mauli rakhi from rakhibazaar.com by selecting your chosen Rakhi and adding it to the card. Then proceed with ordering it and follow the remaining steps.
2.Can I buy a single Mauli Rakhi with no gift hamper?
Yes, you can buy a single Mauli rakhi without buying a rakhi gift hamper. Visit the Mauli rakhi webpage on rakhi bazaar and select from the options.
3.Is there a hamper with a mug and Mauli rakhi?
Yes, there is plenty of hampers where you can get a mug with a Mauli rakhi.
4.What is the best-selling Rakhi?
Lumba rakhi, silver rakhi, and bracelet Rakhi are some of our best-selling rakhis.
5.Is there any other design apart from Mauli rakhi that I can buy?
Yes, you can choose a rakhi from our wide variety of kids Rakhi, eco-friendly Rakhi, designer rakhi, pearl rakhi, angry bird rakhi, golden Rakhi, zardosi Rakhi, and much more.