Raksha Bandhan is an auspicious festival that celebrates the beautiful bond of brothers and sisters. It is a pledge taken by the brothers to protect and safeguard their sisters in all stages of life. Their precious relationship of love, care, affection, admiration, and adoration is symbolized by a decorative thread called 'rakhi'. A rakhi is tied by the sisters on her brother's wrist to ask for his lifelong love and support which he happily accepts and shower his sister with amazing Rakhi gifts.
As this occasion is such a blissful and a happier one, below are affectionate heartstouching messages, wishes and quotes which you can send to your brother on Raksha Bandhan 2019.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes & Messages 2019
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes & Messages for Brother
- Thanks for always being my pillar of strength. I am very blessed to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- A very big thank you for being my companion, my protector and being equally weird with me. You are the best brother in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood leg-puller, my lovely brother, my guardian and the only person who knows me inside-out. Thanks for always being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- I pray for your happiness, prosperity, and long life, sweetest brother. Sending loads of love and best wishes. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You have always been my best friend, holding my hand, making sure the road I travelled on free of obstacles. There cannot be a better brother than you in this whole world. Wishing you the best in life always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You have always been my motivation making the impossible of things possible always. That's my bro, no less than a superman making paths smoother. I love you bro.
- You are the only person who supports me in my hard times; you are the one who shakes a leg with me in my happiness. There was no single day in my life when you weren't there. I really love you my big brother.
- Brothers are like lampposts along a dark and lengthy road called life. They don't make the distance any shorter but they illuminate the path and make travelling worthwhile. Love u Brother.
- You supported me while I was in distress; you protected me when I was scared and all other things you did to make me happy. Thanks are just insufficient to express my gratitude. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Brother!
- You are all-in-one package for me. You are my friend, a companion and also a protector. Love you, dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes & Messages for Sister 2019
- Having a sister like you is like having a best friend in life! Let's promise to make more jovial memories together. Happy Raksha Bandhan lovely sis!
- Dearest sister, this Raksha Bandhan, I promise to always be your savior and will always be by your side no matter what. Sending loads of blessings and gifts just for you!
- This holy thread you tie on my wrist will strengthen our bond more and fills my heart with more love for you. You are the best sis in the world!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- May god bless my angelic sister with loads of happiness, health and success. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- We giggle and we cry, we play and we fight. The moments of happiness and sorrows we shared together have made our bond stronger. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I wait for the day throughout the year to see you tie a Rakhi so religiously on my wrist and pray to God for my well-being. Sweetest Sis, I wish our bond grows stronger day by day...
- To have an affectionate relationship with a sister is not just to have a friend or a confidant -- it is to have a companion for life.
- It was wonderful growing up with someone like you; someone to bank upon, someone to rely on... someone to tell everything! I love you dear sister… Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures my lovely sister.
- The most amazing thing about having a sister is like having a best friend in life. Thank you for always being there for me Sis. Happy Rakhi!
Happy RakshaBandhan Quotes
Quotes on Brothers
Quotes on Sisters
- "Brothers aren't simply close; brothers are knit together. - Robert Rivers
- "There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother." - Astrid Alauda
- "I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three."―Author Unknown
- "He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal." – Gregg Levoy
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors; seem like big brothers. – Terri Guillemets
- "Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet." – Proverb
- "If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that's the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That's the only reason I'm OK right now." – AmauryNolasco
- "We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don't judge."– Adriana Trigiani
- "A brother is a friend given by Nature." – Jean Baptiste Legouve
- "For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands." – Christina Rossetti
- "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero." – Marc Brown
- "The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend." - Cali Rae Turner
- "A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life." - Isadora James
- "To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident, it is to have a soulmate for life." - Victoria Secunda