Superman spreading his goodness via superhero rakhi:
We can't be critical of our children and expect them to enjoy rituals and festivals. There must be something genuinely joyful for them that keeps them hooked to the festival. This allows them to learn everything while being in their comfort zones.
To know why gifting a superman rakhi to kids in your life is a good idea, we must first understand superman's qualities. Here's what a superman can do, his strength and abilities:
- Superman is known for his super speed. There's nothing that a superman cannot do within minutes. He can run as fast as an express train and beat all his enemies in a race. This means you can motivate your kid to run like superman and be active. Inspire your kid to be like superman and quickly complete all his tasks rather than being lazy or a procrastinator.
- Super strength is another excellent superman quality, and he has always seen lifting trains, buildings, bulky goods, and whatnot. He is strong and doesn't hesitate to lift a heavy item. Because physical strength first comes from mental strength. With the help of a superman rakhi, tell your kids to be physically and mentally strong and never be afraid to lift anything, including their strength.
- Superman is super durable like a battery and can work for hours and hours without getting tired. He knows he is responsible for many things and has his priorities set. And that makes him a perfect man who is always working and saving lives. Teach your child to be responsible like superman. Tell him the importance of setting your priorities right. Teach him how durability is essential when accountable for some important task. Lessons like these will take him places.
- Superman's senses are superfast and polished. His eyes can see visions from far away, his ears can hear even the lowest sound, and his nose can smell everything, including trouble. To help your child achieve super senses, tell him the importance of working out and maintaining good physical health. Eating healthy food will keep his eyesight strong and his entire body in good working condition.
- Superman is righteous. He fights for the right reasons and right causes, so he always wins in the end. The mighty superman never troubles the innocent and always helps them while teaching a lesson to the wrong person. Your kid should learn the lesson of righteousness from superman and understand how he must never trouble an innocent being. Do good, help others and be the hero everyone loves and needs.
And that is how a superman rakhi will not just be perfect to complete the Raksha Bandhan ritual but will also teach important lessons to your kids.
If your nephew or your younger brother lives away from you, send superman rakhi online and enclose a letter to tell him how and why to be like a superman. Since it's the festive season, think big and buy a superman rakhi gift hampers and send rakhi to Delhi.
The idea behind a superman rakhi is not just to impress a kid or gift him something related to his age. It is about teaching him big lessons from the small things surrounding him. Tell him that even festivals can be fun-filled if you are not just thinking about celebration but also about what you can mentally take forward from this festival day with you.