₹630 24% off
inclusive of all taxes
View More Details
• Rakhi Type: Zardosi Rakhi, Pearl Rakhi, and Golden Rakhi (2 each)
• Set Type: Set of Six
• Recipient: Brother
• Color: Multicolored
• Material Used: Gold-plated metal, Zardosi Motif, pearls, stones, beads, and a silk thread
• Work/Embroidery: Zardosi and Zari Embroidery
• Brand: Rakhi Bazaar
• Roli & Rice included with containers
• Zardosi and zari embroidery is the artwork which uses silver and gold threads to decorate the items.
• Gold is the color which is associated with wisdom, wealth, spirituality, and enlightenment.
• Pearls are the stones which represents the wisdom which one has gained from experience.
Raksha Bandhan is the festival for which every sibling waits eagerly. This festival is basically celebrated to honor the relationship that is between the brother and sister. If you are a sister whose brother is living far away in some another city, then this Raksha Bandhan do not forget to make him happy with a beautiful Rakhi. This Rakhi set is the one which has a great combination of unique Rakhis which can make your Rakhi celebration special.
The cushions, plant, and other items that are shown in the picture are only for decoration. They will not be delivered with the product.