The festival of Raksha Bandhan is no more about the celebration of sibling bond between brothers and sisters, but has now moved on to sisters-in-law. The tradition of Lumba Rakhi on Raksha Bandhan has signified the importance of Bhabhi not just in brother’s life, but in a family as a whole. According to the Hindu rituals and traditions, sisters tie Rakhi on the wrists of their brothers as well as sisters-in-law or Bhabhi and pray for their happy married lives. A wife is considered a significant and inseparable part of a husband’s life and tying this sacred thread only on the wrist of brother is not justified. As married couples share all the roles and responsibilities with each other, celebrating Raksha Bandhan with both of them becomes necessary to seek their blessings and get equal support and love from them.
Compliment your Rakhi for Bhaiya Bhabhi with exceptional and heartfelt Rakhi messages to express your love and veneration to them on Raksha Bandhan. Here are some of them that can be shared on this upcoming festival on 30 August 2023 with Bhaiya and Bhabhi to strengthen your bonds with them.
Rakhi Wishes for Bhaiya and Bhabhi
1. Dearest brother and sister-in-law,
On this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray for your ultimate happiness, good health, and success.
2. My Raksha Bandhan begins by wishing you both and ends with spending this pious day with the two of you…Thank you Bhaiya Bhabhi for showering me with your love and affection!!!
3. I thank God for blessing me with a brother and sister-in-law like you. You both have always been there support me in everything. Thanks for being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
4. On the blissful festival of Raksha Bandhan, here sending immense love and warmth to my loving Bhaiya and Bhabhi. May you both always blessed with joy and togetherness.
5. Raksha Bandhan festival is everything showering love and affection on my sweet Bhaiya and Bhabhi as you are truly adorable.
6. I am extremely sure that I have the best Bhaiya Bhabhi in this world. Bhaiya, you have always been there to protect me and Bhabhi, you are my true friend. Happy Rakhi!!!
7. May our loving and caring bond keep growing. Bhaiya-Bhabhi, you are my strength and my source of support and motivation. I wish you both were here on Rakhi but I and sending my love to you with Rakhi and sweets. Happy Rakhi!!!
8. Rakhi is both special and exciting now with my sweet and gorgeous Bhabhi beside you. Sending you warm and heart-warming wishes on Rakhi…
9. May God bless you with happiness and a long life. So, I wish to have my Bhaiya Bhabhi by my side always and receive your love and affection. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
10. The day you came into this family, it became complete. It was filed with happiness and fun. Thanks for being there for my brother and me. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya Bhabhi!
11. While my brother has made my childhood fun and memorable, now you are no different from him. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you both and I love you.
12. Dear Bhaiya and Bhabhi, There are no words to describe my gratefulness to both of you. You wil always be the best thing happened to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya Bhabhi!
13. My brother is the luckiest person on the planet as he as you by his side as his better half. You complete him in numerous ways. I love you both. Happy Rakhi
14. I consider the distance of miles between as just numbers as our hearts are joined by love and care for each other. I know when you are together, everything will be alright. Sending my love on Rakhi with this holy thread for you both and of course, my best wishes!
15. When I see both of you Bhaiya Bhabhi, you remind me of the best married couples happily married around the world. Your bonding and love for each other makes me feel lucky to have such good examples before me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Rakhi Quotes for Bhaiya and Bhabhi
1. Love is not bound by the relations of the heart. So, even if you are a new member in this family, you will always be the most special person for us. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya & Bhabhi!!!
2. No matter we are apsrt on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, but you both will always be in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you both!
3. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya Bhabhi!
4. “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.” So, let’s celebrate your happy marital bond on this Raksha Bandhan as I pray for your happiness and togetherness.
5. Love is unaware of any boundaries. So, irrespective of the fact that you both are away from me, I still wish you would be here. I send this Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi to you as a token of my love and gratitude. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
6. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” This Raksha Bandhan, I pray for your eternal togetherness and lifelong strength from God. Happy Rakhi to both of you Bhaiya Bhabhi!
7. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” So, here I am sending my love and best wishes on Raksha Bandhan, Bhaiya Bhabhi!
8. “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” Hope your love story will continue till the end of time as I pray for your happiness, togetherness, and long life on Raksha Bandhan!
9. “An excellent wife is the crown of her husband.” These words are truly for you, Bhabhi. Thanks for blessing my family with your cheerful presence. Happy Rakhi both of you!!!
10.” Husbands and wives are equal partners. They have different but complementary responsibilities.” So, here I am tying this Rakhi on your wrists as I look forward to your love and support in future. Happy Rakhi!
11. The destination is not what matters. It is the journey with the best part of your life i.e. life partner. So, let’s celebrate your togetherness on Raksha Bandhan as it is not the festival of brothers and sisters, but their better-halves as well.
12. This Raksha Bandhan, I would like to pray for your happiness, success, growth, and prosperity. Bhaiya Bhabhi you are truly commendable as the way you love and support each other is exemplary. Happy Rakhi both of you!
13. Seeing your love and care for each other and for the family make me thank God for having such amazing Bhaiya Bhabhi in my life. Very happy to celebrate this Raksha Bandhan with both of you! Hugs and kisses!!!
14. “A good husband makes a good wife.” You both have made this saying absolutely true. On this Raksha Bandhan, I pray for your happiness and togetherness by tying this Bhaiya Rakhi and Lumba Rakhi to both of you.
15. When you have a loving and caring Bhaiya and Bhabhi, you have a good companion beside you in your life. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you!!!
The Ending Words
As there are fewer moments that life offers you to express your feelings of love, care, affection, adoration, and gratitude to your loved ones, make the most of this Raksha Bandhan festival and showcase your emotions with these words of affection.